Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.fairbridgeechelon.com.
What information do we collect?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How do we use your data?
We may use the information we obtain through the Contact Form to:
• provide you with the Services, such as to respond to your requests and questions;
• with your separate consent, communicate with you about our products and services, and provide you with notifications, offers, promotions, marketing information, communications, and advertisements;
• respond to your requests and enquiries;
• operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products, customer base and services; conducting market research; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
• protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
Who do we share your data with?
We will disclose your information internally within our business and to the following entities, but only for the purposes described above.
• Service providers: carefully selected companies that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as cloud platform providers who maintain data on our behalf. These providers are also committed to protecting your information;
• Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect Samsung Free: for example, it may be necessary by law, legal process, or court order from governmental authorities to disclose your information. They may also seek your information from us for the purposes of law enforcement, national security, anti-terrorism, or other issues that are related to public security, and;
• Other parties in connection with corporate transactions: we may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, acquisition or sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
We do not utilise cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you complete the Content Form, the data submitted and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have completed the Contact Form on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.